Handling Feedback and Complaints

Siel Bleu Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with our clients and the general public are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of our clients and the public so that we can continue to improve.
Siel Bleu Ireland welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:

  • it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
  • we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
  • we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person;
  • we deal with it quickly and politely;
  • we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
  • we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.

What to do if you have feedback

If you do have a complaint or feedback about any aspect of our work, you can contact us in writing, telephone or via email.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Development Officer (or other named office holder with sufficient seniority to address the complaint). Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Write to:
Complaints Officer
Siel Bleu Ireland

18 Eustace Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Tel: +353 1 209 6889

What happens next?

If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.

If you have feedback or a complaint – Step Two

Charities Regulator
Ideally in the first instance you should address your complaint to the organisation as outlined above. You may however at any stage make your complaint to the Charities Regulator.

Skip to content