What you’ll do…
Manager II, Quality Assurance/Systems – Supply Chain (Sam’s Club)
Supply Chain at Sam’s Club is all about making and executing plans that help provide our Members with the products they want, where they want them, at the best price possible. To accomplish this, associates must be keen problem solvers, using data and experience to overcome complex challenges and drive efficiency. We invite you to join the Sam’s Club Supply Chain Team; a fast-moving group of highly motivated individuals with skills ranging from data analytics to strategy and execution. Together we will design the supply chain of the future and improve our members’ lives.
We’re currently looking for a Manager II, Quality Assurance/Systems – Supply Chain to grow our team!
You’ll make an impact by…
- Maintaining quality and safety standards: you’ll ensure associates are trained on applicable logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures, monitor associate compliance and distribute and maintain procedures and supporting documentation
- Overseeing consistent customer service delivery: you’ll review and perform quality audits and deliver feedback to agents and managers on success areas and improvement opportunities
- Analyzing key quality drivers: you’ll create and evaluate quality reports, recommend changes to improve quality control processes and customer satisfaction, report feedback to management and manage communication of findings to stakeholders
- Identifying training opportunities: you’ll provide recommendations to stakeholders regarding needed training support, update training documentation and ensure recommended solutions are implemented
- Overseeing quality assurance processes: you’ll identify industry best practices and incorporate them into quality assurance programs, evaluate quality review processes, identify process errors and determine needed fixes, develop and implement process changes, evaluate service level data to determine behavioral gaps and training needs and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop action plans to improve agent service levels
- Managing maintenance and installation of systems hardware and software: you’ll oversee the installation of new, replacement, or additional systems, ensure that the necessary repairs are completed on existing systems and track inventory and ordering system components as needed
- Implementing business plans: you’ll communicate goals and manage staffing and scheduling, assign duties and coordinate workloads in order to achieve facility goals
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re experienced with Warehouse Management Systems
- You have project management / implementation experience
- You have a quality assurance / systems background
- You have a passion for travel and networking
- You enjoy teaching, training, and developing team members
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Human Resources or related field and 2 years’ experience in logistics, training, quality, supply chain management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in logistics, training, quality, supply chain management, or related area.