We have exciting news to share! Our ads for the upcoming I Can campaign just went up across Dublin! The face of this year’s campaign is Jennifer, 74, an oesophageal cancer survivor who stays young at heart through our Siel Bleu one to one exercise classes.
In honour of our upcoming I Can Campaign, we have created a photo challenge. The winner gets a free SBI exercise class (community or one to one) of their choosing. All you have to do to in with a chance to win, is snap a photo of one of the ads (located in DARTs, bus shelters, or shopping centres) , or just you doing a boxing pose (as you see in the ad), and post it on social media with #fightingphysicalinactivity – make sure to tag us Siel Bleu Ireland . Terms and conditions are listed below:
– The challenge starts 17 June, and ends 28 June at 12:00
– Winner will be announced on 28 June at 17:00
– Take a picture of yourself with one of the ads (located in a DART, bus shelter, or shopping centre- example shown above), or of just you doing a boxing stance (example shown below)
– Post it on social media with #fightingphysicalinactivity, and don’t forget to tag @SielBleuIreland
– You can also send us your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information
– Winner can choose from a community exercise class or a one to one exercise class
– You or your loved one can claim the prize
For more information contact us at the email above or call 01 209 6889
Cannot wait to see your photos!